At our Bridges to Recovery residences in Los Angeles, we offer an intimate, home-like environment where you can truly experience an atmosphere of healing. Located in the picturesque neighborhoods of Beverly Hills and Holmby Hills, our two spacious six-bed homes provide the perfect setting for safe therapeutic engagement and offer serene spaces for thoughtful introspection. Our treatment homes are fully equipped to attend to your needs throughout your stay, from tranquil therapy rooms to delicious meals and private spaces for reflection as you progress through your phases of care.
Bridges to Recovery, Beverly Hills is our newest location. This amazing six-bed residence features two private rooms and two double rooms—all substantially sized with en suite bathrooms. In addition to our private pool surrounded by the lush California greenery of our backyard, this residence also boasts a fabulous 1920s style bowling alley.
Nestled between Bel Air and Beverly Hills, this sprawling, luxurious one-story home is a place of respite and comfort in a cozy setting amidst rolling hills. The peaceful seclusion offered by our Holmby Hills residence encourages rejuvenation and focus on restoring balance.
Some of our features and amenities at both Los Angeles residences include:
- Shared and private rooms
- Full kitchens with daily, fresh meals prepared by top chefs
- Snack bars with tea, coffee, and healthy snacks available at all times
- Comfortable living areas
- Gardens, patios, and beautifully landscaped yards
- Full gyms
- Swimming during designated times
- Private therapy rooms
- Psychiatrists who see clients onsite
- Onsite medication management
- WiFi, laptops, computers, and portable DVD players can be used outside normal treatment hours
- Superb locations in lovely areas of Los Angeles