At our Bridges to Recovery residences in Beverly Hills, we offer an intimate, home-like environment where you can truly experience an atmosphere of healing. Located in the picturesque neighborhoods, our two spacious six-bed homes provide the perfect setting for safe therapeutic engagement and offer serene spaces for thoughtful introspection. Our treatment homes are fully equipped to attend to your needs throughout your stay, from tranquil therapy rooms to delicious meals and private spaces for reflection as you progress through your phases of care.
Foothill Road Residence
Our Bridges to Recovery, Beverly Hills—Foothill Road location is an amazing six-bed residence with two private rooms and two double rooms—all substantially sized with en suite bathrooms. In addition to our private pool surrounded by the lush California greenery of our backyard, this elegant house also boasts a fabulous 1920s style bowling alley.
Maple Drive Residence
Our Bridges to Recovery, Beverly Hills—Maple Drive location is an exclusive six-bed residence with the feel of old Hollywood glamour. Our private gardens, balconies, large suites, and amazing pool and hot tub provide our clients the privacy, comfort, and amenities they need to heal in luxury and acquire the tools they need to sustain long-term symptom management and relief.
Some of our features and amenities at both Beverly Hills residences include:
- Shared and private rooms
- Full kitchens with daily, fresh meals prepared by top chefs
- Snack bars with tea, coffee, and healthy snacks available at all times
- Comfortable living areas
- Gardens, patios, and beautifully landscaped yards
- Full gyms
- Swimming during designated times
- Private therapy rooms
- Psychiatrists who see clients onsite
- Onsite medication management
- WiFi, laptops, computers, and portable DVD players can be used outside normal treatment hours
- Superb locations in lovely areas of Beverly Hills