Cost of Treatment
We're Here to Help You Navigate Your Treatment Journey Every Step of The Way
We understand there are many important factors in your decision to seek residential care. Knowing what to expect and how you can begin planning financially can help you feel at ease with your next steps toward a healthier, happier life.
Our exceptional clinicians and compassionate staff provide world-class services in our intimate six-bed residences, where you can balance your individualized treatment plan with the quiet, calm time you may need to yourself to get to the root of your problems and gain the skills you need for continued growth. Our intensive psychological and neuropsychological testing helps provide the most accurate diagnosis possible and allows us to comprehensively address your issues to achieve lasting change.
The average length of stay for our clients is 60 days, with a minimum 30-day stay. The length of your stay with us depends on your individual clinical needs and treatment goals.
Our current rate for shared accommodation is $64,500 for the initial 30 days. Following the initial 30 days, extensions of 30 days or more benefit from a reduced rate. Private rooms are available for an additional fee. Please contact admissions for more information.
The cost for your treatment at Bridges to Recovery is inclusive of the services listed below.
Included in Our Daily Rates
- Extensive Psychiatric and Clinical Assessments
- Medication Evaluation and Management with a Psychiatrist
- Psychological and Neuropsychological Testing
- A Minimum of Five Intensive Individual Psychotherapy Sessions per Week
- Evidence-Based Treatment Modalities (Based on Client Needs) Including:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Somatic Experiencing (SE)
- Relational Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapies
- Process Groups
- Psychoeducational Groups
- Art Therapy
- Experiential Therapies
- Equine-Assisted Therapy**
- Drumming Group**
- Wellness Services
- Continuing Care Planning
- 24/7 Onsite Staff Support
- Room and Board (All Snacks, Continental Breakfast, and Gourmet Meals Included)
- Community and Recreational Outings**
- On-Site Fitness Center
- Case Management
- Coordination of Outside Provider Appointments
*Additional services available upon request. Please refer to Ancillary and Incidentals Price List for more information.
**Due to COVID-19 these program elements have been temporarily discontinued.
The payment for your initial 30 days of treatment is due upon admission. Please contact us to discuss how we may be able to work with your insurance provider.
Government-issued insurance, including Medicare, Medicaid, Medi-Cal, and Tricare, does not reimburse for treatment at our facility.
Pricing is inclusive of all services mentioned above and does not include pharmacy costs, lab fees, or ancillaries.
Extra therapeutic and wellness services are available on an additional fee basis.
Our caring admissions specialists are here to guide you from your very first call. Take your first step toward a healthier, happier life today.
Services and treatment costs reflect rates as of 02/17/20 and are subject to change.