If you decide to begin your therapeutic journey with us, we are ready to guide you through the first phase of admission.
Your admissions specialist will conduct an intake assessment so we can better understand your reasons for seeking treatment, your current symptoms, medical and treatment history, and any other relevant information about your circumstances. This assessment can be done either in person or over the phone and enables us to evaluate whether our program is the right fit for your needs and helps us begin building your treatment plan.
If feasible, we also recommend visiting our facilities at this time to get a better understanding of our program and how it will help you. When you decide you are ready to begin treatment with us, we choose an arrival date and request a deposit to reserve your spot. At this time, we’ll send you an admissions package and can guide you through the paperwork necessary for the commencement of treatment.
Arrival at Bridges to Recovery
When you step through the doors of our warm, inviting facilities, you will be greeted by staff who understand the feelings of apprehension, excitement, fear, and relief so many clients have when they arrive. We will help you transition into treatment comfortably so we can begin our work together and restore you to psychological health and balance. Here is what you can expect upon arrival:
- Your intake specialist will welcome you and review the admissions paperwork in detail to ensure you understand and are comfortable with the process.
- We will give you a tour of the facilities and familiarize you with our program and our policies.
- Prior to your arrival, we will send you a ‘Bring List’ of what items to bring and what items are best left at home. Upon arrival, our trained staff will inspect your luggage to ensure you have brought appropriate items for your treatment. This is a standard process, and essential to ensuring we maintain a safe facility where everyone feels comfortable and can work toward recovery free from self-destructive behaviors and triggers.
- We will then help you settle into your room and let you acclimatize to your new surroundings, meet the other clients, explore the common rooms, and enjoy the beautiful outdoor spaces.
- Within 24 hours of admission, you will meet with your psychiatrist to begin our in-depth assessment process that allows us to establish diagnostic clarity and create a comprehensive treatment plan that fully addresses your goals and needs.
We strive to make your time at Bridges to Recovery as comfortable and beneficial as possible. Our staff is present 24 hours a day to offer support and provide the best therapeutic experience available to help you create a more rich, stable, and authentic life. We invite you to contact us to start the admissions process or to ask any questions you may have about our program. Together we can determine if Bridges to Recovery is the right fit for you.
Insurance & Payment
Clients are responsible for payment of services upon admission, but we will assist clients in getting as much insurance reimbursement as possible for all eligible services. The amount of the reimbursement is at the discretion of each client’s insurance provider.
We work with all commercially-funded insurance plans through employers, individual policies, and healthcare exchanges.
Unfortunately, we do not accept government-subsidized insurance, such as Medicare, Medicaid, and Tricare.