Residential Treatment Center for Bipolar Disorder
Bridges to Recovery provides world-class residential treatment for bipolar disorders and other complex mental illnesses and emotional issues. We provide a unique and effective combination of psychiatry, psychotherapy, and integrative therapy to help you reclaim your life and remove the obstacles created by many mental health disorders.
Bipolar disorder is a chronic mental health condition that can pull an individual in two vastly different directions. One direction is that of incredibly energetic periods—also known as mania. The other direction is that of absolutely low periods—also known as depression. Living with bipolar disorder can be one of the most challenging experiences an individual will ever have to face.
The symptoms of bipolar disorder can be highly disabling and cause medical emergencies so ensuring that you receive the best treatment is of utmost importance. Fortunately, this disorder responds well to treatment. Bipolar rehab centers encompass all aspects of treatment ensuring a safe and secure recovery.
By learning what effective treatment looks like and understanding the value of a residential treatment center for bipolar disorder, you can make the right choices to ensure your positive prognosis for this chronic condition.
Bipolar Disorder Treatment
Residential treatment is the best option if you are suffering from a bipolar disorder. This may be especially helpful if there is a co-occurring mental health or substance use disorder. Without treatment, bipolar disorder can get significantly worse with time. Luckily those who are diligent about their treatment have an excellent chance for successful healing.
Many clients choose residential care for bipolar disorder at Bridges to Recovery because, despite their best efforts and dedication to treatment, they still are not living a stable and satisfying life. This changes after a stay with us. The quality and comprehensiveness of our integrated, intensive treatment program allow for rapid relief from suffering and tremendous growth, all in a few short weeks.
Treatment Goals for Bipolar Disorder
Adhering to a treatment plan prescribed by experienced mental health clinicians will help you recover from this disorder and live a more balanced life. The caring team at Bridges to Recovery will provide you with a plan for treatment, a safe environment, endless support, and the tools necessary for healing. As you work towards recovery you will reach your personal goals for treating bipolar disorder including:
- Stabilizing moods
- Minimizing the frequency and intensity of manic episodes
- Restoring everyday function
- Enhancing social relationships
Following the individualized treatment plan tailored to your needs and committing to ongoing care, you are much more likely to succeed in recovering from this chronic disorder. Bridges to Recovery professional team is ready to help you reach these goals and live a healthier life.
>> More information about our San Diego Treatment Team
>> More information about Los Angeles Team
Call for a Free Confidential Assessment.877-727-4343
Bipolar Disorder Treatment Options
Even though bipolar disorder has no cure with a commitment to long-term treatment you can live a symptom-free life.
- Residential Treatment. Inpatient care for bipolar disorder gives those suffering from bipolar disorder a proper diagnosis, the best care, and continuous support from medical professionals. You will work with the mental health professionals to heal from bipolar disorder and build a strong support system for when you have completed your stay.
- Therapy. Cognitive behavioral therapy is often used to help patients focus on how they think and behave while teaching them skills on improving their moods and emotions. Rhythm therapies used to improve management and stabilization of moods is often used with individuals suffering from bipolar disorder.
- Medications. While there are several choices for medications to treat bipolar disorder, it is imperative that you know that medications alone will not best manage symptoms of bipolar disorder.
A favorable treatment plan includes an array of alternative therapies and holistic approaches to healing. With a personal pledge to long-term treatment and lifestyle changes, you can recover from this chronic condition.
Residential Treatment for Bipolar Disorder
In addition to therapy and medication, inpatient treatment centers for bipolar disorder are complemented by holistic therapies, group support, family counseling, nutrition, and exercise. Residing in a treatment center allows your core focus to be on healing and recovery. The caring and compassionate team at Bridges to Recovery ensure you are in the best environment for treatment.
Why Choose Bridges to Recovery for Bipolar Disorder Treatment
At Bridges to Recovery, we specialize in diagnosing and treating complex psychiatric and emotional issues such as bipolar disorder. We provide compassionate and effective care in a serene residential setting so clients can focus on their treatment and recovery without the worries of external pressures and stressors.
- Private residential accommodations. Our exclusive residential treatment homes have a maximum of six clients, providing a safe, private alternative to a more traditional hospital environment.
- World-class clinical staff. Our expert clinical team provides individual therapy using proven evidence-based treatment modalities to treat bipolar disorder.
- Individualized treatment plans. After a thorough assessment, we create a truly individualized treatment plan that offers profound healing and strategies for overcoming the toughest obstacles.
- Health and wellness focused. To ensure your comfort during your healing process, our chefs create delicious healthy, gourmet meals. We also offer yoga, meditation, acupuncture, massage, and physical fitness classes.
At Bridges to Recovery, we believe that exceptional psychiatric, clinical, and holistic care can transform lives. With the utmost dignity and respect, we meet you where you are to develop a vision for the life you wish to have, and offer the care you need to achieve it.