Integrative Residential Treatment Program
Bridges to Recovery is a comprehensive and innovative residential treatment program designed to address the struggles of people with mental health disorders. Our Core Program is 30-60 days, and in that time you will receive more treatment than you would in a year elsewhere. In addition, we have a Comprehensive 90-Day Program which includes all the elements of our core program plus continued work with your psychiatrist and clinical team, intensive workshops for family and trauma recovery and adaptive living programming to support clients successfully reintegrating in the world after treatment.
We offer a total restorative environment in which you receive outstanding, compassionate care provided by highly regarded clinicians who employ the best therapeutic practices available. With a unique focus on intensive integrative psychotherapy working in concert with somatic and holistic therapies, we have developed a modern, multimodal program that enables you to heal in a meaningful, effective, and complete way. As a licensed facility, we are able to offer on-site medication management and incorporate medication in a carefully considered manner when appropriate.
Our approach to treatment is personalized, and each treatment plan is built around your individual needs. With a maximum of six clients per facility and a 2:1 staff-to-client ratio, Bridges to Recovery is able to give you the time, attention, and support you need. This small size creates an intimate milieu and fosters a sense of safety and community, where each member can flourish.
Treatment is delivered in the comfort of our home-like facilities, where you dine on meals prepared by professional chefs, enjoy gym facilities, massage, acupuncture, and yoga sessions, and regenerate in a comfortable surrounding that invites introspection. Relaxation time and family visits are built in to our program as vital components to your recovery.
Better Treatment, Better Outcomes
A good match between a client and their treatment program is invaluable, and forms the foundation of a healing therapeutic process. From underpinning philosophy to clinical expertise, therapeutic range to physical environment, a program must align with your needs and expectations to encourage full engagement in your healing process.
Our broad-spectrum assessments allow our clinicians to design thoughtful, comprehensive treatment plans that will set you up for the best possible outcome. Each plan offers:
- A thorough evaluation process that allows us to determine the root cause of your suffering. This information provides the clarity our clinicians need to develop your personalized treatment plan, and provides you with a clear path towards reclaiming your health and quality of life.
- Three to five 50-minute individual psychotherapy sessions per week.
- Two to three handpicked daily therapy groups as well as holistic therapies throughout the week. We match you with the therapeutic modalities that best suit your situation, in order to create relevant, meaningful treatment that targets the entire scope of your psychological and physical state.
- A weekly clinical team meeting to review your treatment plan. Due to the close monitoring and constant therapeutic contact afforded by our intensive residential setting, our team is able to monitor your progress and tailor the plan as necessary. This high level of responsiveness and flexibility means more precise, purposeful treatment and faster relief from suffering.
- Family and Couples therapy, phone and email contact, and weekly visits.
- Culturally appropriate care. Our clients come to us with diverse backgrounds and lifestyles, both from within the United States and around the world. We realize the value of a multicultural understanding of our clients’ situations and have the expertise to explore these issues in insightful and respectful ways.
- Appropriate psychotropic treatment. Our philosophy is that medication should provide relief from symptoms and enhance your life as you engage in the therapeutic process. As such, we recommend medication when it is prudent to do so. We aim to create effectual medication protocols that take into account the complete treatment picture and produce the fewest possible side effects. Medication is re-evaluated weekly to ensure you are benefiting from and tolerating your treatment, and we quickly make changes as necessary.
Arrival at Bridges
For the first two to three weeks of your stay at Bridges to Recovery, you will undergo a comprehensive assessment period under the observation of our highly skilled, multidisciplinary clinical team. The assessment is extensive in scope and allows the psychiatrist and therapists to gain a full understanding of your individual situation.
During this period, you will be assigned your personal clinical team, which draws from its combined well of expertise to attend to your individual needs. Spearheading this team is your primary therapist, who acts as your touchstone and advocate throughout treatment at Bridges.
- Within 24 hours of arrival, you will receive an in-depth evaluation by one of our psychiatrists. Your diagnosis will be examined to ensure diagnostic clarity, and current medication, as well as medication history, are reviewed.
- You will be matched up with your primary therapist, who then does his or her own assessment through a series of individual therapy sessions.
- Your psychiatrist and primary therapist consult with your current and past care providers for a full treatment history, and to gain a broader perspective on specific treatment goals. They also consult with your family members and loved ones to flesh out their understanding of your background and current state.
- Our group and other therapists provide their own assessments and make recommendations for your overall treatment plan.
- You will undergo comprehensive psychological testing to develop a detailed picture of your emotional and cognitive functioning.
Life After Bridges
Returning to the home environment after residential treatment can be a vulnerable time. In order to maintain the progress you have made at Bridges to Recovery and encourage further growth, we work hand-in-hand with you, your family, and your outpatient care team to create an aftercare plan designed around your personal circumstances. Aftercare planning may include referrals to relevant community services, outpatient programs, and 12-step recovery support groups, as well as reintegration and relapse prevention assignments. We are committed to easing your transition back into the community and ensuring your continued success.
To speak with us about how Bridges to Recovery and you or your loved one can start to heal, contact us today.