Our Residential Mental Health Treatment Program
Bridges to Recovery is a comprehensive and innovative residential treatment program designed to address the struggles of people with mental health disorders. Our Core Program is 30-60 days. We also have a Comprehensive 90-Day Program which includes all the elements of our core program plus continued individual work with your psychiatrist and clinical team to learn and practice the skills and coping tools to ensure your successful reintegration back home after treatment.
We offer a total restorative environment in which you receive kind, compassionate care provided by highly experienced clinicians who use evidence-based treatment modalities.
With a unique focus on intensive integrative psychotherapy combined with somatic and holistic therapies, we have developed a modern, integrated treatment program that enables you to heal in a meaningful, effective, and complete way. At our licensed residential treatment facility, we offer onsite medication management and incorporate medication in a carefully considered manner when appropriate.
Our approach to treatment is personalized, and each treatment plan is built around your individual needs. With a maximum of six clients per residence, Bridges to Recovery is able to give you the time, attention, and support you need. This small size creates an intimate milieu and fosters a sense of safety and community, where each member can flourish.
Treatment is delivered in the comfort of our home-like facilities, where you dine on meals prepared by professional chefs, enjoy gym facilities, massage, acupuncture, and yoga sessions, and regenerate in a comfortable surrounding that invites introspection. Relaxation time and family visits are built in to our program as vital components to your recovery.
Integrated Treatment Supports Improved Outcomes
A good match between a client and their treatment program is invaluable, and forms the foundation of a healing therapeutic process. From underpinning philosophy to clinical expertise, therapeutic range to physical environment, a program must align with your needs and expectations to encourage full engagement in your healing process.
Our broad-spectrum assessments allow our clinicians to design thoughtful, comprehensive treatment plans that will set you up for the best possible outcome. Each plan offers:
- A thorough evaluation process that allows us to determine the root cause of your suffering. This information provides the clarity our clinicians need to develop your personalized treatment plan, and provides you with a clear path towards reclaiming your health and quality of life.
- A minimum of five 50-minute individual psychotherapy sessions per week.
- Two to three daily therapy groups as well as holistic therapies throughout the week. We match you with the therapeutic modalities that best meet your needs, in order to create relevant, meaningful treatment that targets the entire scope of your psychological and physical state.
- A weekly clinical team meeting to review your treatment plan. Due to the close monitoring and constant therapeutic contact afforded by our intensive residential setting, our team is able to monitor your progress and tailor the plan as necessary. This high level of responsiveness and flexibility means more precise, purposeful treatment and faster relief from suffering.
- Family and Couples therapy, phone and email contact, and weekly visits.
- Culturally appropriate care. Our clients come to us with diverse backgrounds and lifestyles, both from within the United States and around the world. We realize the value of a multicultural understanding of our clients’ situations and have the expertise to explore these issues in insightful and respectful ways.
- Appropriate psychiatric care and medication management. Our philosophy is that medication should provide relief from symptoms and enhance your life as you engage in the therapeutic process. As such, we recommend medication when it is prudent to do so. We aim to create effectual medication protocols that take into account the complete treatment picture and produce the fewest possible side effects. Medication is re-evaluated weekly to ensure you are benefiting from and tolerating your treatment, and we quickly make changes as necessary.
What to Expect When You Arrive at Bridges to Recovery
At the beginning of your stay at Bridges to Recovery, you will receive comprehensive assessments and psychological testing by our highly skilled, multidisciplinary clinical team. The assessments are extensive in scope and allows our clinical team to gain a full understanding of your individual needs.
- Within 24 hours of arrival, you will receive an in-depth evaluation by one of our psychiatrists. In order to ensure diagnostic clarity, our clinical team will review your assessments, your current medication, as well as your medication history.
- You will undergo comprehensive psychological testing to develop a detailed picture of your emotional and cognitive functioning.
- You will be matched up with your primary therapist, who then does their own assessment through a series of individual therapy sessions.
- Your psychiatrist and primary therapist may consult with your current and past care providers for a full treatment history, and to gain a broader perspective on your treatment goals. They may also consult with your family members and loved ones to enhance their understanding of your background and current state.
Continuing Care and Returning Home
Returning to your home environment after residential treatment can be a vulnerable time. In order to maintain the progress you have made at Bridges to Recovery and encourage further growth, we work closely with you, your family, and your outpatient care team to create an aftercare plan designed around your personal goals. Aftercare planning may include referrals to relevant community services, outpatient programs, and peer support groups, as well as reintegration and relapse prevention assignments. We are committed to easing your transition back into your home and the community and ensuring your continued success.
To speak with us about how Bridges to Recovery can support you or your loved one, contact us today.