Los Angeles Setting
At each Bridges to Recovery-Los Angeles location, we offer an intimate, home-like environment where you can truly experience an atmosphere of healing. Located in picturesque Los Angeles neighborhoods, our two spacious six-bed homes are perfect settings for safe therapeutic engagement, and offer serene spaces that invite thoughtful introspection. Each location is fully equipped to attend to your needs throughout your stay, from tranquil therapy rooms to delicious meals and private spaces for reflection. Some of our features and amenities at both Los Angeles residences include:
- Shared and private rooms
- Full kitchens with daily, fresh meals prepared by top chefs
- Snack bars with tea, coffee, and healthy snacks available at all times
- Comfortable, well-appointed living areas
- Gardens, patios, and beautiful landscaped yards
- Full gyms
- Private therapy rooms
- Psychiatrists who see clients on site
- On-site medication management
- Wi-Fi, laptops, computers, and portable DVD players can be used outside normal treatment hours
- Superb locations in lovely areas of Los Angeles
Our facilities are designed to promote nurturing and provide complete care as you move through your treatment plan. Take a moment to explore our Los Angeles locations in Pacific Palisades and Holmby Hills.
Los Angeles: Pacific Palisades
With a warm, relaxed environment, our beautiful Cape Cod-style home creates an oasis in the lush hills of the Pacific Palisades. This charming facility invites you to feel right at home.
Los Angeles: Holmby Hills
Nestled between Bel Air and Beverly Hills, this sprawling, well-appointed one-story home is a place of respite and comfort in a cozy setting amidst rolling hills. The peaceful seclusion offered by Holmby Hills encourages rejuvenation and focus on restoring balance.