At Bridges to Recovery, our team of compassionate psychiatrists, psychologists, and therapists have helped hundreds of people recover from depression. And we are here to help you. Residential treatment can be an important step in recovering from depression. In a few short weeks, you have the opportunity to gain skills and knowledge that can take months or years in an outpatient setting. Our thorough diagnostic program will help determine if there are any physical or emotional issues contributing to depression, while our psychiatrists can guide you to the most effective medication strategy. And our beautiful residential facility provides you with a safe and peaceful place to focus on what’s most important right now–you.
Is Depression Keeping You From Enjoying Your Life?
For the millions of people suffering from clinical depression, the world can feel like an endless series of gray and bleak days, with life being lived at a sad distance. Depression can profoundly impact both your psychological and physical health.You can feel removed from the world and unable to function. And too often, you can feel like there is nowhere to go for help.
What sets Bridges to Recovery apart?
- Thorough assessments to discover any underlying issues that may be contributing to your depression symptoms
- A personalized treatment plan that helps you gain meaningful insight into your experiences and develop effective strategies for managing and controlling symptoms
- On-site medication management to ensure you are on the most effective medication regimen
- Intensive individual psychotherapy five times a week, using the most effective therapy modalities
- Daily therapy groups tailored to your needs
- Holistic therapies including massage and acupuncture
- Small size: A maximum of six clients at a time
- Comprehensive aftercare planning
- Beautiful, home-like facilities in the Pacific Palisades and Holmby Hills with healthy, gourmet meals and the option to bring your pet
- Flexible length of stay from 30 to 90 days or more, depending on your needs
Depression can be harmful in many ways, both on the surface and far below. At Bridges to Recovery, we know how to help you uncover and manage your triggers and symptoms, so you can start to engage with your life once more. Contact us at any time for more information about depression treatment at Bridges to Recovery, and how we can help you or your loved one find lasting relief from suffering.