Do You Feel Like Anxiety Is Ruling Your Life? It’s easy to lose hope when you can’t escape overwhelming anxiety. Whether you’re struggling with OCD, Social Anxiety, a Panic Disorder, or Generalized Anxiety, living a life ruled by anxiety can leave you feeling isolated and helpless.
Anxiety Treatment Center in Los Angeles, California
At Bridges to Recovery, we understand that you’re struggling. We’re committed to helping you reclaim your life.
Bridges to Recovery offers compassionate, comprehensive treatment for anxiety disorders in a warm, supportive setting. Using a range of evidence-based therapies, we will craft a personalized treatment plan for you that includes individual and group therapy, holistic therapies, and medication management. You will be cared for by highly trained clinicians who know how to help you move from your current suffering, into a life of newfound hope and confidence. The restful residential facilities at Bridges to Recovery provide you with the time and space you need to focus on your well-being and restore a sense of peace in your body, mind, and spirit.
What sets Bridges to Recovery apart?
- Compassionate, highly trained clinical staff
- Beautiful, home-like facilities in the Pacific Palisades and Holmby Hills
- Small size: A maximum of six clients at a time
- Thorough assessments and customized treatment plans
- Intensive individual psychotherapy five times a week
- Daily therapy groups tailored to your needs
- Holistic therapies including massage and acupuncture weekly
- On-site medication management
- Flexible length of stay from 30 to 90 days or more, depending on your needs
- Comprehensive aftercare planning
Hopelessness is a natural reaction to years of struggling with anxiety, especially if you’ve been seeking help that hasn’t been effective. Bridges to Recovery can help you find the relief you’ve been seeking. Whether you’re concerned for yourself or a loved one, please reach out to us today. We’re here to help you decide if residential treatment is a good choice for you. And if we’re not a good fit, we can help you find a program that is.