Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment Center in Los Angeles, California
Are You Suffering from the After-Effects of Trauma?
Trauma can lead to deep emotional wounds that haunt you for years after the initial traumatic experience, leading to Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and other trauma-related conditions. Trauma burrows deep, impacting your thoughts, emotions, and physical body. Even if the actual threat is far in your past, the lingering effects of trauma can profoundly impact your ability to function in your day-to-day life.
With proper guidance and a safe environment, you can be released from the wounds of your past that haunt your present. Bridges to Recovery can help.
Bridges to Recovery’s emphasis on maintaining a safe, caring environment and trusting therapeutic relationships provides an opportunity to explore trauma with patience and compassion. We offer a combination of specialized therapeutic modalities known to be the most effective for freeing the mind and body from the effects of PTSD, including Somatic Experiencing (SE) and Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR). In a few short weeks, you have the opportunity to gain skills and knowledge that can take months or years in an outpatient setting. With intensive individual therapy five days a week, and on-site psychiatric and medical care, you have the opportunity to experience rapid and lasting relief from your symptoms. And our beautiful residential facility provides you with a safe and peaceful place to focus on what’s most important right now–you.
What sets Bridges to Recovery apart?
- Comprehensive diagnostic evaluations to help you understand your symptoms, triggers, and current coping strategies
- A personalized treatment plan that helps you gain meaningful insight into your experiences and develop effective strategies for managing and controlling symptoms
- On-site medication management to ensure you are on the most effective medication regimen
- Intensive individual psychotherapy five times a week, using the most effective therapy modalities
- Daily therapy groups tailored to your needs
- Holistic therapies including massage and acupuncture
- Small size: A maximum of six clients at a time
- Comprehensive aftercare planning
- Beautiful, home-like facilities in the Pacific Palisades and Holmby Hills with healthy, gourmet meals and the option to bring your pet
- Flexible length of stay from 30 to 90 days or more, depending on your needs
The trauma was the beginning, and your struggle with PTSD symptoms can feel like the rest of your story. But a brighter future is possible. With the utmost dignity and respect, we help you create a vision for the life you wish to have, and offer you the care you need to achieve it. Whether you’re concerned for yourself or a loved one, please reach out to us today. We’re here to help.