Bridges to Recovery-Los Angeles
Bridges to Recovery-Los Angeles provides the intensive, intimate care you need in discreet Los Angeles neighborhoods. Whether you are struggling with depression, the symptoms of bipolar disorder, trauma, anxiety, complicated grief, or perhaps dealing with the difficulties of a phase of life issue, it is important to receive care for the right diagnosis and heal in an environment that can provide you with the tools to get your life back on track.
Many of our clients are eager to get back to their best selves so they can once again perform at the level they’re accustomed to at work, enjoy family time, stop negative patterns.
Our Los Angeles residences are nestled in the desireable Holmby Hills and Pacific Palisades neighborhoods, each providing a private, intimate, calm sanctuary for healing—and an optimal alternative to a hospital or large treatment center experience.
Our homes are comfortable, safe, and secure…and we are also pet friendly.
What You Can Expect at a Bridges to Recovery-Los Angeles Residence
We try to make our clients feel as comfortable, safe, and nurtured as possible during their time with us. In addition to the intensive psychiatric care they receive, clients can also expect:
- Options for double or private rooms
- Weekly massage or acupuncture availability
- Yoga, meditation, drumming, fitness, and personal training availability
- Healthy meals created by a gourmet chef
- Weekly experiential outings
- Use of mobile phones, laptops, and tablets during designated hours
Our Team of Leading Clinicians
Our leading team of doctoral-level physicians provides clients with best-in-class care. Our clients receive cutting-edge neurological assessments as well as techniques such as sleep dysregulations and their impact on mental health to identify all underlying issues.
With the team at our Bridges to Recovery Los Angeles locations, you can expect:
- 2:1 staff-to-client ratio
- On-site psychiatric care
- Medication management
- Compassionate, comprehensive healing that addresses emotional, spiritual, social, and physical needs
- Extensive psychiatric and clinical assessments, and neuropsychological testing as needed
- Intensive individual therapy four days per week
- Multiple daily therapy groups and rejuvenating holistic experiences
Some of our individual therapy modalities include:
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Relational Therapy
- Family & Couples Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Genesight Testing
- Somatic Experiencing
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
New Developments at Bridges to Recovery-Los Angeles
It is important to us at Bridges to Recovery to continue to evolve with the needs of our clients and integrate all we can to provide the most thorough mental health recovery experience available. Some of our newest developments include:
- Addition of a family therapist to each individual treatment team
- Monthly 16 hour, 2-day intensive educational & support program for each family
- Addition of a new individual therapist to provide greater support around chemical dependency and relapse dependency
- Integration of daily meditation at the start and finish of each clinical day
- Joint Commission accreditation (for all three of our programs)
- Continued involvement of outside experts into our ongoing treatment team for specialized issues such as specific medical events, etc.
- Five hours of family therapy per month to each family at no additional cost
Want to learn more about our Bridges to Recovery Los Angeles program? Contact us today!