Bridges to Recovery Inpatient Rehab Centers and Your Mental Health
At Bridges to Recovery, we believe in your ability to overcome your mental health concerns and find the happiness you have been missing. While many people pay less attention to how they are feeling emotionally, your mental health is just as important as your physical health. In fact, the dualism between mind and body is often thought of as two bodies of water that flow into and feed one another. An easier way of understanding this idea is to simply say that the health of your body assists in bettering the health of your mind and vice versa. For example, if you are experiencing a psychological disorder, taking care of your body can shape and influence the way in which you view yourself, others, and the world around you.
Let us imagine an individual who is living with Generalized Anxiety Disorder. This person is not able to interact with the world around them in a typical fashion, and thusly, they are not able to form meaningful, lasting relationships with others. As a result of this anxiety disorder, the individual begins to experience negative physical side effects. What should this person do? Should they seek professional help?
There are many options available for people like the individual mentioned above, including treatment; however, to get this individual back on track so they can get the most out of their life, it is important to seek the absolute best treatment options – options that offers a comprehensive, holistic approach to mental healing.
You deserve treatment that honors the complex human being you are – someone with a unique set of desires, needs, and problems. Bridges to Recovery prides itself on being able to provide our clients with the best inpatient rehab programs available in North America. We want to help you better understand the issues that are ailing you. It is the goal of our highly dedicated team to help you develop the skills and coping mechanisms you need to live your life the way you have always wanted to.
Understanding the Difference: Inpatient Rehab Programs and Outpatient Rehab Programs
You may be asking yourself, “What exactly is an inpatient rehab center?” That is a perfectly normal question to ask as many people do not know that there are different types of psychiatric rehabilitation centers and programs. When taking the time to look for a rehab center that fits your needs it is important to understand the difference between the various programs available because choosing the right program can make all the difference.
Here at Bridges to Recovery we offer a one-of-a-kind experience that allows for world-class inpatient rehabilitation. Before we discuss what Bridges to Recovery can provide, let us examine the basic differences between an inpatient rehab center and an outpatient center.
Understanding the pros and cons of both is vital to your recovery:
- Inpatient Rehab Centers: The defining trait of Bridges to Recovery inpatient rehab is that the client resides at the treatment facility for the duration of the program. This means that if, for example, you take the inpatient route of treatment for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, you will receive all treatment and therapy directly at our luxury rehab center. While many inpatient rehabs have a more hospital-based setting, Bridges presents as a welcome alternative to hospitals, offering a much more comforting, home-like, and familiar day-to-day experience.
- Inpatient Rehab Pros: There are many positives to an inpatient rehab program. These include a higher rate of success, more intensive and individualized therapies, a stable and relaxing environment, and reduced exposure to what can trigger your disorder. It also allows people to effectively stabilize on medications and to develop and practice key skills for managing their disorder. In addition to all the positives, one of the major characteristics Bridges to Recovery prides itself on is our ability to provide our clients with a luxury mental health rehab experience—something that is unique and appealing to many people across the country.
- Inpatient Rehab Cons: As with everything in life, there is always a positive and negative side. Luckily, the cons of an inpatient rehab center do not outweigh the numerous pros. For some clients, an inpatient program may seem frightening because it means they will have limited access to the outside world and must take time off from work or school. Although these aspects are true, our staff does everything possible to plan trips and activities to make sure you do not feel completely isolated from the outside world. Our philosophy is dedicated to helping eliminate negative feelings of isolation and alienation.
- Outpatient Rehab Centers: The defining trait of an outpatient psychiatric rehab is that the client travels to the treatment facility for therapy and then returns home for the rest of the day. Outpatient treatment can vary from individual psychiatric and therapist appointments to half-days or full days of treatment several times a week.
- Outpatient Rehab Pros: The main positive of an outpatient program is that it does not as significantly disrupt your day-to-day life. A client in an outpatient rehab center can often still work or go to school every day and enjoy much of their daily routine and support structure.
- Outpatient Rehab Cons: The negative characteristics of an outpatient rehab program can be detrimental to your treatment and recovery. Some of the major cons include not having access to care and support around the clock, and not having access to more intensive therapies and evaluations. It will also be much more difficult to avoid recovery roadblocks that are a part of your normal life while you are still at risk of being subjected to them. A primary outpatient rehab con from a medicinal perspective is that if psychiatrists prescribe new medications for clients, they don’t have the benefit of support with side effects and medication adherence.
Now that you understand the fundamental difference between inpatient rehab programs and outpatient programs, it is time to learn more about the advantages that make Bridges to Recovery one of the best inpatient rehab centers in the country.
Bridges to Recovery: The Inpatient Rehab Center for You
World-class treatment and diverse options—that is our mission and our promise. No matter the severity of your condition, we are equipped to help you meet your goals. Bridges to Recovery is proud to offer inclusive and innovative treatment programs that are carefully designed to address your day-to-day struggles. It is your life and mental health, but sometimes you may need an extra caring hand and a fresh perspective.
Bridges to Recovery offers two excellent rehabilitation programs at both of our luxury inpatient rehab centers. Each program is designed to provide you with the evaluation process, therapies, and medication you need to succeed. The programs at Bridges to Recovery are broken down by length and level of intensity:
- 30-60 Day Core Program: Our core program features a healing environment, compassionate care, psychological evaluation, individualized psychotherapy, and other activities to help you relax.
- 90 Day Comprehensive Program: Our comprehensive program features all elements from the core program, but also includes access to more advanced therapies with your psychiatrist, intensive workshops, and other support-based programs to ensure you are ready to successfully re-enter the world after your treatment.
Bridges to Recovery believes in providing the best treatments available to help you combat the psychiatric issues in your life. If you are in need an innovative inpatient rehab center, our state of the art facilities and professional staff are here to dedicate themselves to helping you achieve understanding on your path to recovery.
Want to discuss our inpatient rehab programs in more detail? Please contact us today. Your road to success and happiness is just one phone call away!