Residential Psychiatric Treatment Center in Los Angeles, California
Where Can You Turn When You Need Expert Care for a Psychiatric Disorder?
Suffering from a psychiatric disorder can feel confusing, scary, and isolating. When your emotions and behaviors are not allowing you to live the life you want to live, it can leave you unsure of where to turn for help.
Bridges to Recovery is where you can turn. We’re dedicated to helping you get to the root of the problem and reclaim your life. We are specialists in diagnosing and treating complex psychiatric issues, including Mood Disorders, Bipolar Disorder, Trauma, Anxiety, Depression, OCD, Personality Disorders, and Psychotic Disorders.
Some people who call us have been diagnosed with one or more psychiatric disorders and are currently in therapy, but are still struggling to find the treatment that makes a difference in their lives. Others have never been accurately diagnosed, but know that something is holding them back. Whatever your situation, we can help you find lasting relief from your symptoms and move toward a more peaceful and fulfilling life. With two beautiful facilities in the Los Angeles area, our residential psychiatric program allows you to receive more treatment in a few short weeks than would be possible in months or years of outpatient care, quickly removing barriers to recovery and offering rapid relief from suffering.
What sets Bridges to Recovery apart?
- Comprehensive diagnostic evaluations to help you understand your symptoms, triggers, and current coping strategies
- A personalized treatment plan that helps you gain meaningful insight into your experiences and develop effective strategies for managing and controlling symptoms
- On-site medication management to ensure you are on the most effective medication regimen
- Intensive individual psychotherapy five times a week, using the most effective therapy modalities
- Daily therapy groups tailored to your needs
- Holistic therapies including massage and acupuncture
- Small size: A maximum of six clients at a time
- Comprehensive aftercare planning
- Beautiful, home-like facilities in the Pacific Palisades and Holmby Hills with healthy, gourmet meals and the option to bring your pet
- Flexible length of stay from 30 to 90 days or more, depending on your needs
Hopelessness is a natural result from years of struggling with a psychiatric disorder, especially if you’ve been seeking help that hasn’t been effective. Bridges to Recovery can help you find the relief you’ve been seeking. Whether you’re concerned for yourself or a loved one, please reach out to us today. We’re here to help you decide if residential treatment is a good choice for you. And if we’re not a good fit, we will help you find the right program for you.