Personality Disorder Treatment Center in Los Angeles, California
Are You Tired of Living with the Pain and Stigma of a Personality Disorder?
Personality disorders can wreak havoc on your relationships and make it extremely difficult to relate to the world around you. The result is often deep emotional distress, impulsive behavior, and frantic attempts to protect yourself from the overwhelming pain you experience. And the stigma surrounding personality disorders can make it difficult to get the help you need and deserve.
At Bridges to Recovery, we understand that you are suffering and we are here to offer you compassionate, expert care.
Treatment for personality disorders has come a long way in the last few decades. What was once considered an untreatable illness is now referred to as the “good prognosis diagnosis” because, with effective help, symptoms can be relieved and the disorder itself can be put into remission. Bridges to Recovery has a team of psychiatrists, psychologists, and therapists who know from experience that recovery is possible.
Through our residential program we will help you understand your diagnosis, identify your triggers, and guide you in developing the skills you need to lead a more authentic and meaningful life. You will learn to control impulsivity, participate in more satisfying relationships, and develop your sense of personal identity and self-worth. Our diagnostic program can also help uncover any underlying issues that may be contributing to your symptoms, while our on-site psychiatric care can guide you in determining an effective medication regimen.
What sets Bridges to Recovery apart?
- Thorough assessments to discover any underlying issues that may be contributing to your symptoms
- A personalized treatment plan that helps you gain meaningful insight into your experiences and develop effective strategies for managing and controlling symptoms
- On-site medication management to ensure you are on the most effective medication regimen
- Intensive individual psychotherapy five times a week, using the most effective therapy modalities
- Daily therapy groups tailored to your needs
- Holistic therapies including massage and acupuncture
- Small size: A maximum of six clients at a time
- Comprehensive aftercare planning
- Beautiful, home-like facilities in the Pacific Palisades and Holmby Hills with healthy, gourmet meals and the option to bring your pet
- Flexible length of stay from 30 to 90 days or more, depending on your needs
Finding proper treatment for a personality disorder can be challenging. Residential treatment at Bridges to Recovery offers you specialized treatment in a safe, supportive environment where the staff believes in your ability to recover. With the right help, you can reclaim the life you want and deserve. Whether you’re concerned for yourself or a loved one, please reach out to us today. We’re here to help.