Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Treatment Center in Los Angeles, California
Do You Feel Like Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder is Ruling Your Life?
If you suffer from Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), you know the overwhelming frustration of intrusive thoughts, ritualized behavior, and frantic attempts to avoid risk. You also likely know the feeling of defeat as the relief from engaging in a compulsion fades away, and the next intrusive thought takes over. OCD can leave you feeling trapped, hopeless, and isolated.
At Bridges to Recovery, we understand that you are suffering from the persistent feeling that things aren’t okay. And we are here to offer you the lasting relief you’ve been seeking.
We offer specialized treatment for OCD, to instill the insight and skills you need to take control of your thoughts and behaviors. Residential treatment can be an important step in recovering from OCD. In a few short weeks, you have the opportunity to gain skills and knowledge that can take months or years in an outpatient setting. With intensive individual therapy five days a week, and on-site psychiatric care, you have the opportunity to experience rapid and lasting relief for your symptoms. And our beautiful residential facility provides you with a safe and peaceful place to focus on what’s most important right now–you.
What sets Bridges to Recovery apart?
- Thorough assessments to discover any underlying issues that may be contributing to your struggle with OCD symptoms
- A personalized treatment plan that helps you gain meaningful insight into your experiences and develop effective strategies for managing and controlling symptoms
- On-site medication management to ensure you are on the most effective medication regimen
- Intensive individual psychotherapy five times a week, using the most effective therapy modalities
- Daily therapy groups tailored to your needs
- Holistic therapies including massage and acupuncture
- Small size: A maximum of six clients at a time
- Comprehensive aftercare planning
- Beautiful, home-like facilities in the Pacific Palisades and Holmby Hills with healthy, gourmet meals and the option to bring your pet
- Flexible length of stay from 30 to 90 days or more, depending on your needs
The compassionate experts at Bridges to Recovery are here to guide you through a safe and supported process of regaining control of your thoughts and behaviors, and developing a more effective relationship with risk. Whether you’re concerned for yourself or a loved one, please reach out to us today. We’re here to help.