Mental Health Treatment Center in Los Angeles, California
Are You Considering Residential Treatment for a Mental Health Disorder?
For millions of people around the world with mental health disorders, life can feel challenging, overwhelming, and at times even unbearable. There can be deep emotional suffering, fractured relationships, and the feeling that you’re not able to lead a productive, satisfying life.
At Bridges To Recovery, we understand that you’re struggling, and we’re committed to helping you reclaim your life.
Bridges to Recovery offers comprehensive residential treatment for a full spectrum of mental health disorders, including Mood Disorders, Bipolar Disorder, Trauma, Anxiety, Depression, OCD, Personality Disorders, and Psychotic Disorders. Whether you are working with a known diagnosis, or are unsure what is at the root of your suffering, a team of compassionate psychiatrists, psychologists, and therapists will care for you using a sophisticated combination of diagnostic assessments, individual and group therapy, and medication management. Our beautiful residential homes will provide a reprieve from the stresses of daily life, and allow you to devote yourself fully to your recovery.
What sets Bridges to Recovery apart?
- Comprehensive diagnostic evaluations to help you understand your symptoms, triggers, and current coping strategies
- Committed and compassionate specialists who work as a team to develop your personalized treatment plan
- Intensive individual psychotherapy five times per week
- Daily therapy groups tailored to your needs
- Holistic therapies including massage and acupuncture
- Small size: A maximum of six clients at a time per facility
- On-site medication management
- Comprehensive aftercare planning
- Beautiful, home-like facilities in the Pacific Palisades and Holmby Hills with healthy, gourmet meals and the option to bring your pet
- Flexible length of stay from 30 to 90 days or more, depending on your needs
Hopelessness is a natural reaction to years of struggling with a mental health disorder, especially if you’ve been seeking help that hasn’t been effective. Bridges to Recovery can help you find the relief you’ve been seeking. Whether you’re concerned for yourself or a loved one, please reach out to us today. We’re here to help you decide if residential treatment is a good choice for you. And if we’re not a good fit, we can help you find a program that is best for you.