Bridges to Recovery Residential Mental Health Rehab in California
Since the day we were founded in 2002, Bridges to Recovery has continued to distinguish itself as a leading, licensed, residential mental health facility that is fully devoted to providing you with world-class care and innovative, evidence-based therapies. Taking the first step to getting an accurate diagnosis of your condition and how to gain control of it can be frightening and overwhelming, but with an understanding of what you’re facing, we will support and guide you toward a new life. You are not alone in the way you feel, and we are dedicated to helping you face the difficulties ahead while transforming into the best possible version of yourself.
When searching for the best California rehab for your unique needs and desires, what should you be looking for? What makes a location “right”? Some of these answers will be dependent on you as an individual; however, there are certain criteria that you may want to consider in any scenario.
If you find yourself considering seeking treatment at a California rehab facility, you should always ask yourself the following four questions:
- Is the facility certified and licensed by the Department of Mental Health and Department of Social Services? (Note: These agencies cover California rehab facilities; if you are considering a rehab in another state, it is important that the facility be licensed and certified.)
- Does the facility employ a diverse and skilled team of medical and mental health professionals?
- Does the facility pride itself on providing thoughtful, personalized, and research-based treatment?
- Does the facility offer a private, clean, comfortable, safe, inclusive, and welcoming environment?
If a rehabilitation center does not meet the criteria above, it is time to continue your search. Bridges to Recovery prides itself on meeting and exceeding all the essentials listed above, and many more. We want to help you understand the issues that may be preventing you from living your best life. It is the goal of our highly experienced and dedicated staff to help you develop the skills and coping mechanisms you will need to live your life to the fullest.
Luxury Awaits You at Bridges to Recovery: Our Premier California Rehab Centers
California is often immortalized in film and television as a serene location where wellness blossoms like a flower, and we have to agree with this idyllic take on the Golden State. In many ways, California is the perfect place to seek treatment for your anxiety, depression, or whatever disorder may be negatively affecting your life. Some of the characteristics that distinctly set California rehabs apart from all the rest are:
- Just like in the movies, California sets the scene for relaxation and “finding yourself.” It is the perfect location to clear your mind and focus on what really matters.
- Social support and activities are some of the most important factors in mental health treatment, and the options are better here than anywhere else on earth!
- Just as it is natural for bears to be attracted to honey, California is a natural breeding ground for new and healthy lifestyles. They simply go hand-in-hand.
- While there are wonderful people and opportunities in every corner of the world, we’re confident you’ve never experienced such a concentration of both anywhere else. In a world where so many are afraid of change, most Californians seem to understand that it is essential for growth, and that mindset permeates every aspect of living here. Even if you only call California home for a short while, you’ll absorb a positive energy whose spark you’ll carry forever!
Bridges to Recovery has two beautiful facilities located in picturesque Los Angeles neighborhoods. You will find comfortable, cozy elegance at our treatment residences. Some of the features of our California rehabs include:
- Gardens, patios, and beautifully landscaped yards
- Shared and private rooms are available
- Snack bars with tea, coffee, and healthy snacks available around the clock
- Full kitchens with fresh meals prepared by top chefs
- Fully equipped gyms ready for your usage
- Psychiatrists and therapists who meet with you on-site
- On-site medication management
- Wi-Fi, laptops and computers that can be used outside normal treatment hours
- And pets can be brought to treatment
Our two spacious 6-bed treatment homes offer the perfect setting for safe, highly personalized, therapeutic connectivity. Bridges to Recovery’s two California locations are found in:
The Pacific Palisades: An incredibly warm, nurturing environment that is located in the lush hills of the Pacific Palisades
Holmby Hills: Our cozy and rejuvenating location found nestled between Bel Air and Beverly Hills
Our breathtaking luxury rehab centers perfectly capture why California is the best location to treat all types of mental health disorders.
What to Expect at Bridges to Recovery
Our California rehab centers offer two separate and distinct programs – a 30-day program, and a 90-day program. Before you decide to embark on this journey it is important to consider which program is best suited to your needs and the complexity of your condition. While you can always continue to treat with Bridges to Recovery as long as necessary, it helps to have an estimation of how long you’ll need so you can make the essential preparations in your everyday life.
Both of our standard programs follow a similar structure, with the natural advantage to the 90-day program being more time to focus on therapy, recovery, and gaining a better understanding of yourself as you are now, and who you want to grow to become. Your stay at Bridges to Recovery will include many social activities that take advantage of the options available to a Los Angeles, California rehab. We believe that it is important to honor the human desire for connection with one’s surroundings, and that downtime that is quite simply fun, engaging, and rejuvenating is important to your mental and physical health. Here is a selection of some of the relaxing excursions you can expect to enjoy during your treatment at Bridges to Recovery:
- Castle Park Amusement Park: Where you can enjoy miniature golf, arcades, and batting cages
- LA Kings Valley Ice Center: Take the opportunity to ice skate where the LA Kings train
- Santa Monica Pier/Promenade: Take the chance to visit one of the most iconic locations in Los Angeles
- Venice Canal Historic District: Visit the beautifully lit man-made canals and take a relaxing stroll along the water
- Outdoor Exercise: Hiking on trails such as Los Leones and Runyon Canyon with jaw-dropping ocean views
- LA Zoo: Explore the 133-acre zoo and visit with animals at this iconic zoo located in the heart of Los Angeles
- Griffith Observatory: Visit the iconic location directly out of Rebel Without a Cause. You won’t believe the excellent view of the Hollywood Sign
- Hollywood Wax Museum: Take a moment to relax and snap a photo with some replicas of your favorite Hollywood stars
- Famous Art Museums: Visit Getty Center, Getty Villa, LACMA, and the Hammer Museum to get a taste of what makes our culture unique
- Petersen Automotive Museum: Don’t miss out on the opportunity to visit one of the world’s largest automotive museums
- Santa Monica Aquarium: Seize the opportunity to calm yourself with a walk around one of the top aquariums in the United States
- Sightsee on the Famous Hollywood Boulevard: Check out what’s happening on one of LA’s most iconic locations. You never know who you’ll meet
While these day trips may seem frivolous to some, we have found they play an integral role in the recovery process for many of our clients. Our California rehab center offers a comfortable, luxury home setting that encourages personal growth, but there is still something to be said for stepping outside that safety net for a few hours to remember all the fun that life has to offer. This is particularly important for patients that are dealing with depression, anxiety, and trauma recovery, who may have spent much of their time alone at home before coming to Bridges. Something as seemingly small as a trip to a museum can spark something in them they’d forgotten was there, and be just the motivator they needed to strike up a conversation with another client that blossoms into a meaningful friendship.
Bridges to Recovery and You
If you decide to commit yourself to taking back your life from the disorder that has kept you locked on pause or rewind, you should seek the best treatment available. Here at our California rehab facilities, our highly experienced staff of medical and psychological experts will work with you to undermine the roots of whatever may be ailing you. Our staff will work closely with you to develop a comprehensive recovery plan that will help you achieve unity between your physical, emotional, and spiritual selves.
The journey to your recovery is only about to begin. Despite the fear and uncertainty that may flood your mind at the thought of putting your life on hold, the sacrifices will be more than worth it.
If you are in need of mental health treatment, please do not hesitate to contact us today. The key to unlocking your happiness is only one call away.