Bipolar Disorder Treatment Center in Los Angeles, California
Do You Feel Like Bipolar Disorder is Controlling Your Life?
If you have been diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, you understand how truly difficult life can be to manage. The core symptoms of fluctuating moods, dysregulated thinking, and compulsive behavior present persistent and unique challenges that can bring chaos and unpredictability to your life. Despite your best efforts, the difficulties of trying to maintain a functional life while managing symptoms, medication and its side effects, and visits to multiple doctors and therapists, can leave you feeling frustrated, hopeless, and exhausted.
Bridges to Recovery can help you stop the cycles of chaos and find your path to a more balanced, peaceful, and fulfilling life.
Residential care can be an important component of treating Bipolar Disorder. In a few short weeks of care, we can make sure that Bipolar Disorder is an accurate diagnosis, asses your medication plan, and guide you to the most effective strategies for taking control of your symptoms. And we can offer you the respite of a compassionate, safe environment where you can find peace, focus on healing, and restore your vitality.
What sets Bridges to Recovery apart?
- Thorough assessments to confirm your Bipolar diagnosis and discover any other issues that may be contributing to your symptoms
- A personalized treatment plan that helps you gain meaningful insight into your experiences and develop effective strategies for managing and controlling symptoms
- On-site medication management to ensure you are on the most effective medication regimen
- Intensive individual psychotherapy five times a week, using the most effective therapy modalities
- Daily therapy groups tailored to your needs
- Holistic therapies including massage and acupuncture
- Small size: A maximum of six clients at a time
- Comprehensive aftercare planning
- Beautiful, home-like facilities in the Pacific Palisades and Holmby Hills with healthy, gourmet meals and the option to bring your pet
- Flexible length of stay from 30 to 90 days or more, depending on your needs
Bipolar Disorder does not have to control your life. With proper care and support, you can find the stability and relief you need to live a more fulfilling and balanced life. We would love to talk with you about how Bridges to Recovery can help you or a loved one. Please reach out to us today.