Behavioral Health Care Treatment Center in Los Angeles, California
Are You Considering Residential Treatment for a Behavioral Health Issue?
Suffering from a behavioral health disorder can feel confusing, scary, and isolating. When your emotions and behaviors are not allowing you to live the life you want to live, it can leave you unsure of where to turn for help.
Bridges to Recovery is dedicated to helping you get to the root of the problem and reclaim your life. We are specialists in diagnosing and treating complex behavioral health issues, including Mood Disorders, Bipolar Disorder, Trauma, Anxiety, Depression, OCD, Personality Disorders, and Psychotic Disorders.
Some people who call us have been diagnosed with one or more behavioral health disorders and are currently in therapy, but are still struggling to find the treatment that makes a difference in their lives. Others have never been diagnosed, but know that something is holding them back. Whatever your situation, we can help you find lasting relief from your symptoms and move towards a more peaceful and fulfilling life.
What sets Bridges to Recovery apart?
- Comprehensive diagnostic evaluations to help you understand your symptoms, triggers, and current coping strategies
- Committed and compassionate specialists who work as a team to develop your personalized treatment plan
- Intensive individual psychotherapy five times per week
- Daily therapy groups tailored to your needs
- Holistic therapies including massage and acupuncture
- Small size: A maximum of six clients at a time per facility
- On-site medication management
- Comprehensive aftercare planning
- Beautiful, home-like facilities in the Pacific Palisades and Holmby Hills
- Healthy, gourmet meals
- The option to bring your pet
- Flexible length of stay from 30 to 90 days or more, depending on your needs
Please know that compassionate, effective help is available for you. At Bridges to Recovery, we’re your partners on the road to wellness. Contact us for more information regarding our behavioral health treatment program, and how we can help you or your loved one.