Precautions in Response to COVID-19
In response to COVID-19, we have taken every precaution and our policies and safety protocols are based on guidance from the CDC, WHO, and the California Department of Public Health. Federal, state, and local guidelines are monitored to ensure that our policies reflect the most current information.
- Admissions screening protocols include:
- Pre-screening of all prospective clients for symptoms or risk factors of COVID-19.
- Offering COVID-19 rapid antigen and PCR testing to all new clients.
- In order to keep our treatment community safe:
- We are screening all staff, clients, and facility visitors for symptoms daily.
- All staff are required to wear masks/or facial coverings (even those who have been fully vaccinated).
- The majority of our individual programming and group activities are being provided in-person.
- Some offsite clinical programming and client activities have been moved onsite.
- Telehealth may be utilized in certain circumstances or when necessary.
- Program modifications are subject to change.
- Our treatment team is prepared to identify and address any potential COVID-19 cases, working closely with local hospitals and acute care providers as needed.
We will continue to review and update our policies, practices, and safety precautions as guidance changes.