We continue to follow the policies, practices, and safety precautions recommended by the CDC, WHO, and the California Department of Public Health.
- Federal, state, and local guidelines are being monitored to ensure that our protocols are based on the most current information.
- Admissions screening protocols include:
- Pre-screening prospective clients for symptoms or risk factors of COVID-19.
- Offering COVID-19 rapid antigen and PCR testing for new clients.
- In order to keep our treatment community safe:
- We are screening all staff, client, and facility visitors for symptoms daily.
- All staff, clients, and facility visitors are required to wear masks/or facial coverings when indoors (regardless of vaccination status).
- Some of our individual programming and group activities are being provided via telehealth.
- Our treatment team is prepared to identify and address any potential COVID-19 cases, working closely with local hospitals and acute care providers as needed.
- Program modifications are subject to change.
We will continue to review and update our policies, practices, and safety precautions as guidance changes.