- Our Living Room
The living room is a true triumph to design and architecture. Vaulted and beamed ceilings provide the house with a certain warmth and uniqueness.
Our Dining Room
The communal dining room is designed for all residents to enjoy their meals together. Our private chef will prepare each meal tailored to your dietary needs.
The house offers private suites. In some suites you have your own lounge or office area. All of our luxurious suites offer warmth, elegance, and modern amenities for your comfort.
- Every suite is different, but they all offer a king- or queen-sized bed and private, spacious bathrooms.
- If you need a private space to meet with your family, or an office to conduct business, we can arrange this for you. We offer rooms with a separate office area where you will have all of the amenities you need.
The veranda is a great place to enjoy a peaceful meal and admire an unobscured view of the Southern California sunset that provides a beautiful backdrop to the city of Los Angeles.
Our Patio Area
The patio provides the perfect setting for lounging, journaling, or reading during the day and into the quiet evening hours. The pool is not open for client use.
Our Therapy Rooms
Our residential mental health facility in Bel Air, has several therapy rooms, which have been carefully designed and decorated to make you feel comfortable during your therapy sessions.
Bridges to Recovery offers a peaceful, nurturing, and professional treatment environment in an intimate six-bed residential home setting. Our residential mental health facility in Bel Air, Los Angeles is a beautiful and luxurious home, with spacious suites and breathtaking surroundings.
- Lavish six-bed estate with private suites and spacious balconies
- Spacious Suites some with separate office or lounge areas
- Spectacular panoramic views overlooking downtown L.A. and Catalina Island
- Fresh meals prepared daily and served by our private chef
- Full gym and sauna on-site
- Massage and acupuncture room
- Laptops, portable DVD, Wii, and wireless network
- Medication centrally stored on-site
- State-of-the-art home theater
- Multiple patios and spacious sundeck
- Certain rooms will allow for pets if clinically appropriate